By hockey9797 - 15/07/2009 19:50 - United States

Today, I was hit by a car. My sister ran to see if her phone I was carrying in my purse was okay. She screamed at me while I lay in the street because I was so dumb, and that I couldn't even watch for cars. Her screen was cracked. I had to call 911 for myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 763
You deserved it 4 022

hockey9797 tells us more.

yeah i broke both my arm and leg on my right side and a few ribs it's not fake

Top comments

cucumberfabulous 7

Wow....Your sister... I don't even know what to say. Her priorities are f**cked up.

Comments

Most of you guys didn"t understand that conversation and communication is 27%verbal and 73% corporal (non spoken, body language and stuff). OP posted and said she (because it's a she, you know many guys with purses ?) had some broken bones (arm, leg and ribs, notice that only one of the words is plural). I agree that she might not have looked, but even so, being wrong doesn't give you the right to harm or kill people. And yes, sister's a bitch.

musu_fml 0

I can understand the OP's sister's reaction if the OP had a history of failing to pay attention on the road, and if the OP's sister had called her up on it before. I know I'd be angry if I'd repeatedly told my sibling to pay attention when crossing the road, and then she got hit by a car when not paying attention. We have no idea if this is the case though; the OP may have been completely innocent of any fault here. We just don't know.

Dude what a bitch! unless it actually was your fault, but netherless she should have been carrying her own phone LOL.

warhorse57 0

When you're better kick that bitch of a sister in her bitchy crotch....what a ******* bitch!

meddude 0

you need to teach your sister a lesson for that. you could have had some serious internal/external injuries from something like that. teach that bitch how to be a good person, do whatever it takes. that ******* **** needs to learn how to be a human being.

You should sell your sis on the internetz or sumting. Make her feel like shit.

Wow, after I got out of the hospital I would declare that I no longer have a sister, what a selfish little brat.

wow, your sisters ****** selfish and a real dumbass blonde. shes cryin that her cellphone is broken. ppl cant be replaced but cellphones can. apparently not to that bitch

lover_dearest 0

omg!!! wtf is wrong with your sister.... i would be upset about my phone but i'd call 911.....