By Anonymous - 23/12/2010 04:35 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with my crush and wanted to see what he thought of me. Instead of asking him straight, I tugged at my shirt, saying ''I don't know why I wear this top. I always look awful in it." He said, "Are you fishing for a fat joke?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 623
You deserved it 45 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tj265 0

gotta be straight up with guys we dont catch hints easy lol

you_freak 7

That is the worst bout of hinting I have ever heard! As for the guy ... WIN!

Comments

Don't fish for compliments. It's not cut, it's pretty pathetic, and most guys don't catch on to what you are doing, so it's a total waste of time.

Tj don't make it the guy's fault here.. Op is the stupid one not the guy...

ulicksam 0

You're fishing for something so YD whatever you get. 99% of the time you're fishing, you're not going to hear what you're looking for. This guy was only agreeing with you - you look terrible in that shirt.

I would just be honest about my feelings. Deadset.

his response was unsure ,maybe you should be a little more obvious about what you want from him .

EvilDave 13

YDI for being not communicating like an adult. Instead you chose to "fish" for a compliment like the idiotic woman you are.

Guys aren't stupid, they just hate it when women say crap like this rather than being asked flat out what you think of them. A lot of girls try to fish for compliments by doing stuff like this. A lot of those same girls also say "Do you think this makes me look fat?" and get angry if they get an answer they don't want to hear. Don't ask if you are going to make it his fault for answering truthfully. A girl (or a guy, if you're a ****) who behaves this way is a red flag for passive aggressive behavior.

Questions like that is why women think that men dont understand them.... Its your own bloody fault in this one..

DakotaCat 4

You fishin' but you ain't got no lure..

yellowdub 4

hai 2 u are you still making music?? :D I instantly recognized you from myspace / your friend Amanda Lynn

at least you know what he thinks of you now? ha... FYL but YDI