By outofluckdude - 01/09/2009 00:40 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with a group of friends when I got into a conversation with this really attractive girl who I've liked for months. She asked me what school I go to. I sit to her left in biology. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 763
You deserved it 3 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AmpulexCompressa 0

Uh oh, the girl you want to get with doesn't know you exist. Your life clearly sucks.

O_o well then tell her you sit to the left of her in biology! Maybe she'll feel a bit bad about it and you'll be able to use that to get her to go out with you?

Comments

first off, you're an ass. wtf is your problem ? do you say that kinda things to girls ? because shit, if you do, i dunno who those "three grls" were they were slightly stupid big breast nymphos with daddy issues and a tendancy towards self loathing. second, do you realize you repeated that you were not misogynistic like ten times in your ******* bible of a post ? that spells misogynistic and failed self validation to me. thirdly, I might inform you that all girls arent actually the same. in your post(s) you give the golden rules, de Dating Code all guys have to follow to get bitches in their beds. well firstly girls arent all bitches, in fact, despite what you may jerk off to wathing american cinema, most arent. but most of all, you say that kind of stuff to one girl, lets say you get her. the next one won't necessarily respond the same way. you said earlier that girl didnt ACTUALLY want to be said "i love you" to. that its just a ploy to see whats gonna happen. well your stupid. some need it to feel that they are n ot wasting their time with a guy like you for instance. others run away in a second if they hear those words. some react to hardcore, direct, almost vulgar flirting, and others prefer a more suptle way. some enjoy dirty talk, while its a complete turn off for other. a lot of the time grils dont like an arrogant guy who thinks he's the best she can do and its her last chance to get a decent lay. a funny self mocking guy, yes, a guy who knows he's hansome, sure, a guy who's not depressed and self loathing, definitly. but a guy who's in love with himself bc "he's the SHIT", no way. bottom line, get back to earth, wanabee you don't have all the answers. I can so picture you as a total geek, a complet fantom in the halls of your highschool, who can only validate his existence by reinventing himself on the internet as the hot sexy womenizer he always wanted to be. I supposed your a quarterback on the footbal team and that you date all the cheerleaders ? be less cliché, you'll get more dates. only a loser would say "i had sex 6 times with 3 different girls in 2 weeks in 17 diferent positions and on the principal's desk !!" liar.

Well written, procative, but also quite long I grade you 7/10, decent trolling.

Sometimes I doubt he's trolling, since he posts just as long UNprovactive posts... Rather scary, isn't it?

noshitsherlock 0

Uhhh... that he's a spineless loser who has NEVER even talked to the girl he has a crush on and she was oblivious of his existence. LOLOL

Omg!! A girl you like doesn't remember you!!! You're life is over!! This is just as bad as all the fmls about their gf/bf break up with them.

At this point she finally thinks you're interesting, so best thing you should do is act like the new kid and then end up dating her. don't be mad because she's never noticed you before, if you're some ugly sonbitch, of course she won't even glance at you. maybe you got rid of your acne, or something.

This doesn't necessarily mean that something is wrong with you - she might just have a really bad memory for names and faces. It took me two years to learn to recognise all the people in my class.

She must be really bad with faces or only pays attention to the teacher? That's pretty wow though that she wouldn't remember who was sitting next to her. The guy who sat next to me was pretty damn fine himself, but he was a very quiet person.

I bet you're one of the guys I'd either: a.) Laugh at while you're hitting on me at a bar; or b.) come up with some stupid story so I don't have to speak with you. Men are easy to read if they are being a total fraud, unless you're dealing with a girl who is a few screws short of a hardware store.