By outofluckdude - 01/09/2009 00:40 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with a group of friends when I got into a conversation with this really attractive girl who I've liked for months. She asked me what school I go to. I sit to her left in biology. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 763
You deserved it 3 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AmpulexCompressa 0

Uh oh, the girl you want to get with doesn't know you exist. Your life clearly sucks.

O_o well then tell her you sit to the left of her in biology! Maybe she'll feel a bit bad about it and you'll be able to use that to get her to go out with you?

Comments

bexox 0

Yeah, he's just regurgitating stuff from "The Pick Up Artist" anyway.

bexox 0

I agree with Lymm. I HATE arrogant, cocky guys. That is the biggest turn-off to me. pimpin, you should talk to women outside of trying to pick them up sometime. I only go for nice, sensitive guys, never those "player" types.

Jonathan33 0

don't be so down on ur self. at least she knows who u are now! yaaay. now go home and ********** to her as usual.

CherishFlowers 0

Personally, I think you all are taking this post too seriously.

roxy_rescue 0

At least you have the courage to talk to her :)

Unregistered 0

**** off femenists christ is there no end to your ******* bitching its fml not the ******* femenist club for lezbines and neglected woman

Capacop 0

Wow.Honestly,Either your really quiet or she doesn't like you for not having balls because you can't talk.Just grow some and GET IN THERE[:

bexox 0

Pimpin88 - 1. I guarantee I could see through your bullshit if I were to meet you. I guarantee it. I almost wish I could just so I could mess with your Ed Hardy-clad little head. 2. Seeing that I am a female and all, I think I can say that women have a sex drive too. Don't be so proud that you actually managed to have sex. Lots of women want to have one night stands or put out quickly either because they have self-esteem issues or because they're just really horny and you're just attractive enough to not make them puke at the thought of it.

AAAAAHAHAHAH, whatever inflates your ego, man...