By Pancakegirl - 18/06/2009 00:24 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with a friend at IHOP. When I left, a middle aged man in the parking lot offered me $100 to sleep with him in the dumpsters behind the building. That is the first time I've been hit on in months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 840
You deserved it 4 044

Same thing different taste

Comments

Why didn't you do it.. He said he'd give you a bill what's the problem?

gingermonster16 0

You should have bargained with him for shitt's and gig's. Just to see how much he'd pay for you. Then bear-mace his ass.

bollywood_rocks 0

hey now! Are you saying hookers aren't cute? Never been to Vegas, 'ave you? hahaha

Paid Vegas strippers are hot, street walking Vegas strippers are not, and just a touch of sad too.

Lol. this is the mace they use on bears , ******!

voveraite 7

People, people, maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, but why does everyone have to make such silly jokes and not sympathize? OP, FYL, being offered money for sex is really depressing. I don't think you are so physically unappealing, otherwise the guy wouldn't dare mistake you for a street worker (unless your apparel was more than a bit revealing). So chin up, and press the ignore button in such cases.

Aw, the poor man was so tired he wanted you to sleep with him. I guess so you could keep watch so nobody would steel his wallet and shoes, while he slept.

Well there are people who have never been hit on since birth lol be thankful

Did he do anal or 69? I prefer the former. Lucky you, bitch.

IN THE DUMPSTER! FTW! On second thought, it was behind an IHOP. Having sex with a stranger on a bed of half-eaten pancakes and several flavors of syrups could be very erotic. Now, I know what I want to do for my anniversary.