By SimG - 07/07/2013 12:35 - Canada - Cambridge

Spicy
Today, I was going to fight the guy who my girlfriend left me for. While waiting at the park, he sent me a video of the two of them having sex on my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 155
You deserved it 24 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ks23 9

And now you have proof of them breaking and entering. Also se it to her dad :)

olpally 32

Wow... Go beat the shit out of them now. Or call the cops for them trespassing on your property. That's cold.

Comments

I think it's safe to say he won that fight

I think it's safe to say that he set himself up to lose hardcore, seeing as he has just put concrete evidence of his trespassing in the hands of an enraged OP.

just like justin timberlake in the video cry me a river. only the genders changed

This is one of the more painful FMLs I have red. But how the heck did they get on your bed? You don't lock your doors or what?

KiddoKS 19

I'd assume his ex probably kept a key.

Damn, if that was the case, ydi OP for not taking the key back from her the moment you guys broke up.

They probably weren't broken up at the time. It sounds like she was cheating on him.

111, that's another possibility huh. Then since he said that she left him, the moment he found out, he should have confronted her and asked for his key back.

Icejza_DaChilla 7

Sounds like you got the better end of this one. You realize now that your ex was a ****, she'll most likely do it to the guy she's with now, and now you are free to find someone who makes you better. Much better that than wanting to get into felony confrontations with some d-bag over a worthless ***** you mistook for a girlfriend.

therealafroninga 10

But he has to buy a new bed...

cottoncandymango 17

I'd use that video as blackmail. Send it to their families. And go to the police since those two idiots trespassed on your property.

Why were you gonna fight him? Move on, it'll probably make her more man than beating up her new boyfriend.

How is fighting him because YOUR girlfriend left you for him going to solve or prove anything. It's not his fault lol

It's the guys fault for sending that video though.

"I'm just saying you could do better." -Drake

KiddoKS 19

Assuming she cheated, I never understood why people get mad at the other man/woman more than the person they were in a relationship with. Either way, fighting is immature.