By insomniac - 19/06/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, I was finally going to fall asleep at a decent hour. Having insomnia, I generally get about 2 hours of sleep. Right as I'm about to fall asleep, 5 firetrucks decide to drive right in front of my house with the sirens/lights on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 311
You deserved it 4 738

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sure the people whose house was on fire were equally annoyed with this small inconvenience

God, people. I don't see where the OP is complaining that the firetrucks saved someone's life, she's saying that she had the bad luck of the fire happening JUST as she was finally drifting off. You morons giving her a hard time about it are going to be crying when she conks out behind the wheel and takes your SUV out. OP--I feel for you. Insomnia is horrible. I hope you can find something that works.

Comments

gothrockerkid 0

I feel your pain. I have insomnia too and it's a bitch.

Lady_Bow 4

I know how it is...insomnia is torture to have. really. And there are bad things happening to people all across this world every minute. It's human nature to think about yourself once in awhile. Just because something bad is happening to someone else doesn't mean she's not allowed to get upset because she's ******* sleep deprived. All the annoying ignorant people on here who accused her of thinking that it was so terrible that firemen were 'saving someone's life' as she was attempting to sleep need to stfu.

BlondeChicklet12 0

damn, I know how hard it is to fall asleep. I have insomnia too. why don't you try some sleeping sedatives. they usauly keep me asleep for 5 hours.

same thing happend to me at like 11:34 but it was fire works.

in their defense, putting out that fire was probably a LOT more important than your sleep.

jlujan00_fml 9

Yeah they probably should have ignored that fire just for you princess

Dylan Bower 9

You ******* deserve it someone's having a much worse night five trucks is a fully involved house it's all on fire