By nerdlette - 15/03/2014 19:34 - United States - Newport News

Today, I was feeling really down and insecure after a friend joked about how small my boobs are. When my grandma got me to tell her what happened, she reassured me that all the girls in our family were late bloomers. I said "Really?" and she replied, "Oh no dear. Quite the opposite." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 119
You deserved it 4 024

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't feel sad! Big boobs can be frustrating if you are the one who has to bear them. Someone will like them. :)

Comments

Look at the bright side OP: small boobs means sleeping on your belly at night. That shit is magical.

Don't worry OP, your time will come :). The women in my family were worried I wouldn't fill out either, only I didn't know that was a concern /.

I think small boobs are nicer looking. Don't worry about it!

I have small boobs and they have so many advantages, such as they don't give you back problems and you can fit into tops easier :)

You shouldn't worry about size. What is important is whether they do what you need em too.

tehdarkness 21

Chin up! Life's too short to be upset over nothing.

Small boobs > large boobs. Just sayin. You're fine!

You can be president of the Ity-Bity-Tittie-Committee !!!

Omg who cares they are just ****. If someone doesn't like you bc they are too small well then you shouldn't be with that person they want you for the wrong things. And most men say more than a mouthful... Also any man I've been with has said it really didn't matter they just liked boobies. Big and small they like em all.