By nerdlette - 15/03/2014 19:34 - United States - Newport News

Today, I was feeling really down and insecure after a friend joked about how small my boobs are. When my grandma got me to tell her what happened, she reassured me that all the girls in our family were late bloomers. I said "Really?" and she replied, "Oh no dear. Quite the opposite." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 119
You deserved it 4 024

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't feel sad! Big boobs can be frustrating if you are the one who has to bear them. Someone will like them. :)

Comments

I have small boobs and I actually am pretty proud of them. Your friend is a jerk for making fun of you. If someone doesn't like small boobs that doesn't mean they should start insulting everyone with small breasts. Small boobs have more advantages than big ones.

nitrog100 21

As a guy, I have to tell you that most of us don't necessarily care about size that much. If you've got big ol' magumbos, great, but if you're chair of the itty bitty titty committee, that's alright too. Honestly, we're just happy to see you naked.

Shape and tone matters more to most guys I think

A wise man once said: some grow fast like garden weeds, while others grow as slow as apple trees. Your boobs will grow out in time, all you have to do is be patient.

It's ok. Big boobs can be a nuisance, especially for athletes. Besides, it means that guys won't wanna go out with you just because you have big boobs; they'll go out with you because they like your personality :)

Nothing's wrong with small boobs, they're my preference in fact.

I don't mind if a girl has small breasts. I've seen countless girls with tiny - smallmedium boobs that look gorgeous. Don't worry about it.