By denise - 23/11/2009 05:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was feeling a little racy and decided to send my boyfriend some naked pictures of myself. He responded, "That's OK, but does your face have to be in them?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 935
You deserved it 4 957

Same thing different taste

Top comments

angryseatroll 5

Ouch. Well... He likes your body if that counts for something. Dump him.

Erindub 0

I know it came out wrong but maybe he meant that they're great and all but in case they were to get out you really ought to leave your face out so theres no way to prove who they were. You never know. Its not a gaurentee you guys will last forever. Protect yourself!

Comments

Maybe you don't get it.. naked pics have a way of being found... no head.. no proof its his girlfriend in them??? or least you can deny it... put your face in it and yeah... its 100% you!

terriibabiiix23 0

what do you mean you were feeling "racy" ?

Daring; risqué; naughty; sexy; suggestive; saucy. I wasn't sure if you actually didn't know or were being sarcastic, so I thought I'd just legitimately answer you.

One bagger: You need to put a bag over their head Double bagger: You need to put a bag over their head and your head >.<

Definitely dump him... ...or... you know.. this whole story would make more sense if you weren't actually his girlfriend.. but a freaky yet hot stalker chick who he doesn't want to admit to boning... in which case.. do yourself a favor and find someone else who actually wants your face in the pics.. Just putting that out there...

Peachlovexoxo 0

why do people stick around with losers???? Hint...if he treats you like shit...he's a piece of shit...easy come easy go!

bella789 8

love this <3 soo true. but it's the losers that are hard to let go of /: so the losers it shall be.

did you ever think he doesn't want to get caught with your nudes and both you and him in trouble?

CurtisDkidd 0

if he doesnt want those pics, i'll take them

CrumbledCookies 0

Does he call you a butterface?