By Anonymous - 08/12/2010 02:38 - United States

Today, I was extremely constipated. This is a side effect of the medication I take to alleviate my stomach condition. Due to this same condition I can't eat much roughage. We have no laxatives or stool softeners, and I have been shitting bricks for three days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 574
You deserved it 3 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Br00talsex 0

atleast when you tell people you shit brix, you're telling the truth.

Comments

try a piledriver: 1 part vodca, 1 part prune juce.

wwerulez14 6

That was so bad, that I feel the need to fix it, so here you go. "Try a pile-driver: 1 part vodka, 1 part prune juice."

If you're a mathematician, you could always work it out with a pencil.

Three days, and you haven't gone out and gotten some stool softener? YDI

You could do a salt water flush if you can't get access to the laxative or stool softener. I liter of water to 1 or 2 tablespoons of SEA SALT. Drink it all, then wait a few minutes, and you should be ******** away your problems.

sallen0046 4

If it's really been three days and you don't have the common sense to go buy or send someone else to get laxatives or stool softeners for you, you absolutely deserve to be miserable. Hell, there are plenty of pharmacies that deliver, and plenty of other services that will pick up and deliver anything you want for a very minimal fee if you're incapable of getting out to the store. If you can't find five bucks to alleviate your discomfort, you've got bigger issues.

crazy_vet_tech 10

ever heard of going out and getting things that you need but dont have? you could also try some vegetable oil, or some salt water, you could ever try an enema

hockeygal06 0

I know you're from michigan... but you've had 3 days to obtain laxatives or stool softeners.

InCrediFuqAmaZin 0

Funny, I'm having this problem right now as I type this....