By Anonymous - 08/12/2010 02:38 - United States

Today, I was extremely constipated. This is a side effect of the medication I take to alleviate my stomach condition. Due to this same condition I can't eat much roughage. We have no laxatives or stool softeners, and I have been shitting bricks for three days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 574
You deserved it 3 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Br00talsex 0

atleast when you tell people you shit brix, you're telling the truth.

Comments

hmmm I'd say go and buy some laxatives. but that would probably be too simple and problem solving.

Maybe you could go buy some? Just a suggestion...

Ain't that a load of shit! Horrible Pun...

DakotaCat 4

if its been three days shouldn't you have gone out and got some?

Hey, i've been ******** bricks for 13 years... Suck it up.

you need Epsom salt, a good dose of it..

How can you be ******** for 3 days and still be constipated?

Forget your poop troubles and have a big house potty. Make sure you have enough stools for your Crohnies and enough chip and dip bowels. Keep a log of your expenses. This should definitely rectumfy the shituation. I'm not biassed, I'm just trying to help you - don't call me a basturd.

Win. Doc, you have to quit being witty, you make the rest of us look like shit.

Matt_192 6

wow. you make my puns look like crap :P

wwerulez14 6

*claps* Bravo Doc. Bravo. I get the feeling that OP is never going to use the phrase, "I shat bricks" ever again, or at least without experiencing a shiver or chill down their spine in memory of this day.