By phonesnshit - 29/05/2010 04:04 - Canada

Today, I was expecting a very important work call. Today was also the day I got insuppressible diarrhea. As I was running to the washroom, the phone rang. I didn't make it to the washroom or the phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 195
You deserved it 3 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why didn't you just have a portable phone with you?

Op sounds like you wound up in a shity situation there! I know I'm wrong for that but I couldn't pass it up...

Comments

nvm ignore my comment, I fail Damn it anti-flood, you zombie moderating thingie Y won't it go away?! It keeps doing this to me!

Ok, people should really stop hatin on Canada, and I'm american. Canada is a good place for retirees, due to it's peacfulness and it's healthcare. Canada rarely encounters problems like the USA does. However, they aren't exactly the most rich and powerful country ever. Btw, USA isn't either, but we are wealthier.... I think. lol People should just leave Canada alone, they never do anything to others.

Some people are just that way. I for one wish to go and enjoy Canada

Now thats a shitty situation to find yourself in eh.. Still sucks though..

#52, ya id probably hate Canada too If i didnt have universal healthcare, either. Get a life. It's sad you have to resort to making lame jokes about another country because you can't think of anything witty to say thats actually relevant to the OP's FML. (Yes, I realize the hypocrisy of what I just said, but **** 52. Hes a doofus.)

ummmm 52 I have stupid or what? I've got a cell phone dipwad I live in montreal. I bet your american too??

cordless phone. keep it with you. or your cell phone. that's what pockets are for. unless you leave your pants in another room, which would be really weird.

Wow get a life dipwad just have to continue the godamn fight fuckface

1LL337 0

YDI for not having a wireless housephone

jenicaistgeil 0

WTF how did this conversation end up with Canada?