By Tired Hungry Geek - 27/10/2015 04:40 - United States

Today, I was exhausted after a long day at work and didn't feel like cooking so I went to a drive thru. I placed my order, went to the window and paid. I then drove off without my food and didn't realize it for a couple of blocks. I was too embarrassed to go back and get it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 672
You deserved it 10 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

After a long day of work, we've all done something like that. Hopefully it doesn't happen again, that could get expensive.

Comments

Yea you should've gone back. They honestly don't care. They're just trying to finish their shift.

orios105 18

lol. I don't know why this made me laugh so much. that must of really sucked.

next time just eat there and spare yourself the embarrassment p.s. I would have gone back for the food.

Too embarrassed to get it? Bro it's food you can never be too embarrassed for food.

bad_boyfriend 10

I did this once. I was super stoned and a broke student so I went back. Me and the manager laughed, he knew what was up.

People do that all the time at my work. It's okay. We keep their food warm until like 5-10 minutes because most people realize they forgot it, and come back. No big deal, OP.

I work in the food industry, and honestly, that happens all the time. You could have gone back and no one would have batted an eye! Don't be afraid next time OP :)

Lol just go back & get. No need to feel embarrassed in front of some random people, it happens.

oh come on, it's food! i'll do anything to get that back..