Keeping up appearances

By waterpistolriot - 23/10/2020 11:02 - Austria

Today, I ordered food for delivery. I actually made it sound as if there were other people at home so I had an excuse for ordering so much. I don't think they bought it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 463
You deserved it 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either don’t order so much food if it embarrasses you or get over it and stop worrying about what others think of you.

You didn't tip enough. If you were less stingy, they would have pretended a lot harder to believe you.

Comments

Either don’t order so much food if it embarrasses you or get over it and stop worrying about what others think of you.

You didn't tip enough. If you were less stingy, they would have pretended a lot harder to believe you.

I've done this! haha ..it was when I first moved to the States and pretty much the only food that delivered in my area (I didn't have a vehicle at the time) was pizza. I'm not a big pizza person so I'd order pizza and some of the other things on the menu to try them, figuring I'd have leftovers for a couple more days. Then I'd worry that they'd think I'm a fat bastard (well, I am) so when there was a knock on the door I'd shout "no it's okay ....I'll get it!!" 😄😂 Now ...I really couldn't care less!

The only one judging you here is you. Everyone has had a binge moment, people who work with food legit don't care, and they don't know you're not ordering early, or in another room. I guarantee you doing this made them remember you more than if you had just ordered and handled it normally. People always think they're more memorable than they are.

randybryant799 20

So let me get this straight. Someone died and it's poor you???