By potassiumgirl - 11/04/2012 19:53 - United States - Hollywood

Spicy
Today, I was eating a banana, and decided to practice my blowjob skills, since my boyfriend is always complaining that I'm bad at giving head. Let's just say my lungs now have their daily dose of potassium. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 049
You deserved it 38 865

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tweekz14 5
nofearjenshere 12

It's a sin not to swallow, there are people starving in Africa.

Comments

HexRay 0

I hope you don't inhale his dick. O.o

well that sucks but kudos to you for being that dedicated to practice it. Keep working on it and ask him what your doing wrong so you can fix it.

In all honesty, the best way to learn to do the job properly is practice and ****. Mimic what you see. The audience is typically geared towards guys, so the moves are pretty much what guys like. Don't be afraid to use your hands. And make him return the favor.

Its a bit weird it's this dragged out . I'd just tell him if he thinks you suck then you won't do it anymore. Problem solved!

Hey! Lay off noor. I love her sense of humor and unique dress sense, she rocks her look! Luv you galfriend!! :-)

That is too funny, practice on your boyfriend lol it'll be much faster

Never liked the idea of ********. It is filthy to me, your putting in your mouth what he pees with! Yuck!

You know there is more bacteria inhabiting our mouths than our privates, right? So kissing someone is actually more scientifically disgusting. Besides, why would you blow someone who isn't clean? If your man can't maintain cleanliness of all things, then he shouldn't be anyone's man! ******** are fun for both parties :) He gets loads (hahaha!) of pleasure out of it, and you're entirely in control of it all. It's fun! You're missing out!

148, If we simply based it on levels of bacteria then there are plenty of other things you should have no issue putting in your mouth that most people would avoid...

MissHayleyJames 7

I fail to see how it is fun for the girl whatsoever. And unless the guy just got out of the shower, ew. It's not the bacteria so much as the urine and the ball ick that's down there. And the semen. Semen is just ******* nasty.

199, Believe me, what you're carrying down there is no picnic either, but plenty of us are able to overlook that.

199- I enjoy going down on women (only one now that I'm married), because it's a power trip to do that to her, which I find to be a lot of fun. I just assumed there are women out there who enjoyed performing oral sex for the same reason.

twisted_cherub 14

199- You're either young, selfish, or a prude. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is sweeter than having your lover completely at your mercy and knowing that all that pleasure he's feeling is because of you.

MissHayleyJames 7

I don't want my husband to be "at my mercy". Sex isn't about a power trip, it's about intimacy between two people. Why on earth would I want to be bored and disgusted to please him, when we can have sex and please each other at the same time? I know vaginas are no picnic either and I personally think it's even more disgusting, but I'll let my husband do it every now and then right after I get out of the shower because for whatever reason he likes it. If he does it though, he doesn't get to kiss me again until he brushes his teeth and uses mouthwash. Just because gross smells and tastes don't bother you, doesn't mean everyone's the same way.

twisted_cherub 14

258- My boyfriend's dick doesn't smell or taste bad. He's a very clean person. It tastes like skin. His mouth is actually worse because he eats a lot of spicy food and no amount of brushing & gargling gets rid of that. But I love him and all his parts, and exploring each of those parts to see how many ways I can give him pleasure. Plus, getting him hot gets me hot. I'm never bored if he's happy. I'm sorry you find pleasing your husband boring and disgusting. Mostly, I'm sorry for him to have such a selfish bitch for a wife.

MissHayleyJames 7

So blowing his mind with sex instead of head makes me a selfish bitch? Ok then. I don't see him complaining afterwards. Does your man not work? Because after working all day it's gonna taste like more than just skin. Even if he's clean if you get him off with your mouth you have the pleasure of puking shortly after from the semen. I have hands and a ******. That's all he needs.

242, That's a preference. Your perceptions aren't the same as everyone elses, and by expecting this person to share your views you're just as bad as they are. 276, If your guy doesn't care then that's fine, what works for you in your relationship doesn't apply to everyone. Of course if he is interested in this and you refuse to do it cos its "icky", then thats another story altogether. Even if you do hate it, you should at least do it every now and then simply because you want to keep him happy.

twisted_cherub 14

I've never puked during oral. Semen may be a little salty/bitter, but it doesn't even make me gag. My boyfriend does work, very hard. But then he takes a shower. I'm sorry that you find it so disgusting. Either your husband needs better hygiene, or you have a psychological issue with oral sex. But if your reaction is that horrible, you definitely shouldn't do it.

MissHayleyJames 7

He showers daily so it's not a hygiene issue. There's nothing psychologically wrong with thinking certain things are disgusting. I actually brought this Fml up to my husband tonight and he said he's good if I just go down on him for a minute or two before sex every now and then. If sex is good enough men won't care so much about oral.

bizarre_ftw 21

They're So much!!!! You're missing out

293, That's a false generalisation. Sex is great, but much like eating your favourite dish you need variety every now and then or it will get stale. Perhaps it's a poor diet and lifestyle that affects his taste. For instance, if he drinks a lot of coffee, that will negatively affect the way he tastes. Alcohol has the same effect.

MissHayleyJames 7

You can do different things with sex without resorting to oral. And he's a health nut/body builder/personal trainer and rarely drinks coffee or alcohol. I personally don't see the point of getting your man off like that. Then you can't have sex so it's a total waste for you. Sex is a two way street. You only do things you both want to do, or at the very least don't mind doing. You don't do something you don't want to do just because your partner wants to.

twisted_cherub 14

First thing you aren't getting is that I LIKE BLOWING HIM!!! I get that you don't, but I do. Stop calling me disgusting. My boyfriend's dick doesn't smell or taste bad, I don't throw up from swallowing, and a guy with a job can still be clean. My point was that sometimes it's nice to do something selfless for your partner. Making him happy makes me happy and he is always willing to return the favor. I'm not trying to convince you to do it. I'm trying to convince you that not every woman hates it the way you do and that many of us are more than willing to do something just for our men sometimes. Love means not always asking, "What's in it for me?".

MissHayleyJames 7

I never called you disgusting but whatever. Go blow your man all you want. There's a difference between doing something selfless to please your man and doing something you absolutely hate to do to please them.

cpungitore 0

69 thats all i have to say...