By drfrogpepper - 01/01/2011 23:50 - United States

Today, I was dumped by the guy who serenaded me with his guitar and admitted he had feelings for me. Why? Because the girl who had continuously been rejecting him for so long finally decided to give him a chance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 070
You deserved it 3 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ICaughtFire 4

Well not that you care, but I have to agree with KaySL. The guy shouldn't have pursued a relationship with OP, knowing that he had feelings for someone else. It was very unfair to her, and she ended up hurt in the end. Not to mention that KaySL has the brains to properly capitalize a word here and there.

Comments

sieana 0

this has happened to me before, minus the serenade. i feel your pain

lBMTHl 0

Damn, that sucks. We wasn't worth it if you were his second choice. You probably deserve better. :)

this happens a lot. forget him and find a new fish in the sea, you are better than that.

How strange, something similar happened to me/:

Something similar happened to hundreds of people. Despite what you may think, pretty much every situation you'll ever experience has already happened to someone else.

So someone else has had a chimp named Yolanda pelting his head with walnuts and feces while oil wrestling Vladimir Putin? Thank god, I thought I was the only one.

You're not alone Doc, there are others like us. Yolanda will not win.

ashisthebomb 0

bahahahahaha doc, you're hilarious!!

YDI, everyone knows musicians are shady characters.

It's weird how it seems that MOST of the guys who play guitars are cute/hot/attractive. lol in my opinion of course.

That's because being able to play an instrument makes men a lot more attractive. Usually.

ashisthebomb 0

54.. I've heard that too.. he's quite well known

Better to find out sooner that you were a second/third/tenth place contestant than later. Feels horrible, no doubt, but if you didn't have children together or much invested, it's a good thing it happened. Imagine giving years of your life, devotion, etc to someone who secretly didn't really want you in the first place. I say congratulations OP :) you've just been spared years of heartache. This bears no reflection on you, this is all about him.

till he dumps you for the girl that rejected him lmao

sourgirl101 28

What's better than a rose on a piano? Tulips(two lips) on a organ.