By Heavy D - 06/09/2012 13:45 - United States

Today, I was driving with my boss and she held her breath as we drove past a cell tower, because she didn't want to "breathe in any radiation." I have to take orders from this moron. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 917
You deserved it 2 018

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flipcrazy 0

You laugh now but in a week or two when you grow that third arm and eye, you're gonna be looking real foolish.

You should tell her there's radiation everywhere so she shouldn't breath anymore. That'll solve your problem

Comments

But imagine the endless possibilities of manipulation for this gullible person. "Did you know its 20 yrs of bad luck to keep your employees working on Thursday's after a rainstorm?"

Cook a burrito in the microwave and give it to her.

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

Random fact: Burritos were actually invented to solve world-problems.

It might kill her from all the radiation, and solve the worlds problems.

If your boss has a cell phone OP, just slap her and do the world a favor

She may be stupid but at least she's not evil...or is she?

Haven't you seen the movies? Villains always use some sort of radiation in their dastardly plots. Well, so do the superheros, but that's not the point.

Does she have a cell phone? Way more radiation with that. But the sun is way worse than a cell tower.

olpally 32

Stupidity reigns supreme with your boss... What a dipshit cokehead you got there...

I agree that's very stupid but common. That's not so hard.

Sometimes I think people can only get so stupid, and then this happens.

53- I think this was meant for the comment above. Right?