By Anonymous - 29/10/2009 21:14 - United States

Today, I was driving to work. I saw a cute boy in the car next to me. To try and look cool, I pretended I was talking on my cell phone. I got pulled over and got a ticket for using my cell phone while driving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 238
You deserved it 70 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

Since when does talking on a cellphone look cool? YDI!

perdix 29

Picking your nose would have looked cooler -- because it's not illegal.

Comments

If you want to appeal to me AND look cool... "Get in the damn kitchen and cook me some dinner, bitch".

a1mostevi1 0

women have caused fatal car crashes also.

girl, dont worry everytime i walk by the guy i like idk what to do so i pull out my cell and pretent to be texting sad i know

thane321 0

you don't know what to do when you're walking past?? you're just walking; noone thinks: "hey! look someone walking, what a loser" the same for driving why do you need to be on the phone whilst driving? anyway, who looks for a date whilst driving?

Females who talk on cell phones don't look "cool", they look too distracted to want to converse with a cute male. If someone sees you on a cell phone, it is polite to not interrupt. The cell phone usage works against you.

Why would talking on a cell phone make you look cool?

But at least you hooked up with him from your coolness though, right? no, no you didnt...

you realize that when guys see women on cell phones driving, it just re-affirms stereotypes and does nothing to make you look any more attractive.

noshitsherlock 0

YOU DESERVE IT FOR BEING SO FREAKIN STUPID. HOW is that "cool"? You're such a loser.

Zvonimiria 0

Here's a hint: Being cool is very much like being sexy. As soon as you try for either, you aren't. Trying to be cool is just lame. Trying to be sexy is just pathetic. The only thing worth being is real.

theblazian 0

Can I add lingerie and strip dancing as exceptions to the trying to be sexy rule?

jason0 2

http://www.newsexyemilie.com/?232645