By Anonymous - 27/06/2014 20:22 - Spain - Valencia

Today, I was driving my 7-year-old daughter to school, when out of nowhere a bird smashed into the windshield. Instead of screaming or being traumatized by the gore like me, my daughter started laughing, eventually calling the bird a "stupid bastard". FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 290
You deserved it 9 373

Same thing different taste

Comments

10187ok 7

If this was a frog I would have a good pun... Looks like we might have a horror movie director in her future

goodylife101 2

Your child is demented; she should immediately see a psychiatrist. And you failed as a parent.

I think this is a bit much. the kid who doesn't like bacon that's a fail.

yorkie0333 13

That's hilarious I would have laughed with her. Lol you have an amazing daughter and you are some bad ass parents! Wish I had been there lol!

are you eating chicken? if yes why are you traumatized by the accident ? do you honestly think that bird is any different from the birds on your table? is that less gore than what happened to your food?! your daughter has bad language though, so that is bad parenting, you deserve it.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

These people could be vegans for all you know so I don't know what prompted such aggression there.

Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose. Therefore a vegan will never enjoy seeing another creature getting killed like this girl. Vegan parents take great care to transmit their believes onto their children. This is why I think that they are not vegan. Of course we never know, but most people commenting here are not vegans. I see it it as a hypocrisy to cry over a bird killed by accident, but then go eat an animal. If you are not vegan good for you, it is your choice, but do not say you are compassionate about animals, because you are not. If you acknowledge the fact that creatures get killed to be eaten by you then do not cry over what this girl did or call her a psychopath.

Wash that girls mouth out with soap for that kind of language! Little girls should not be talking like that!

Is it like dislike day for comments? I see very few up voted comments

Does your daughter happen to be Louise Belcher?

the_Jessicaaa 11

I could hang with ur daughter lol