By oldskoolgrl - 29/03/2009 04:37 - United States

Today, I was denied acceptance to The University of Georgia. I was down all day so I decided to go to a party my friend was throwing. Thinking it would cheer me up, as soon as I arrive all I see is colleges on shirts, hats, and sweatshirts, most being UGA. It was a college acceptance party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 063
You deserved it 7 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are other colleges and chances. Did you at least get to enjoy the party anyway? In your situation, I'd make the best of it.

put_it_out_there 0

It's alright, you'll get in somewhere! I'm at my fall-back school and I'm loving every minute of it! So hang in there..

Comments

boomBOOMshake 0

UGA is just a name. So is GCSU, Harvard, Yale, and so on. You are just paying for the name of the school. It's not the end of the world.

eschreib 0

don't worry about it- i'm sure half the people commenting on here about how easy it is to get into UGA don't go to college.

Im sorry to hear that!!! I just found out I got waitlisted :/ and for all you assholes saying its "sad" you werent accepted or that you have to be legally retarded to not get in, UGA has gotten alot harder to get into than in the past. i have a 3.8 gpa, 1950 SAT, 30 ACT, will graduate in the top 10% of my class, passed 8 AP classes, 2 varsity sports, president of habitat for humanity, etc.... i didnt get accepted, so clearly the standards at UGA for acceptance are a little higher than that of a "clown college"

aww way to get it rubbed in, i'm sorry :/ i wish you good luck with other colleges!

Ridley_fml 0

cant even get into that crap school. grats

your better off. it is just a mega party school

aww, I'm sorry, but there's lot of other colleges you can go to!

ha, whoops. stupid mistake. but whatever, every college rating service out there says uga is a good school so i don't really give a **** about what a bunch of bitter assholes say over the internet. im still going to a better college than most of you could ever hope to get in to. sooo suck it.

that sucks, but you should still be happy for your friend.