By Anonymous - 24/07/2013 20:56 - United States - South Hadley

Today, I was buying condoms but was a little embarrassed so I went to the self-check. I scanned the condoms, then a magazine and tried to put the condoms under the magazines to hide them. The store guy saw me, thought I was shoplifting and I was kicked out of the store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 833
You deserved it 15 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude if you're too embarrassed to just buy some condoms, you're probably too young. Just man up and buy them... Sorry but YDI man.

If you scanned them, couldn't he just look at the screen?

Comments

I wish I could downvote this comment, twice.

RadeonDerp 24

You, #30, are one of the dumbest ******* idiots I have ever seen, and I hope you fall off a cliff. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this, too. Using swag as an excuse to not have safe intercourse? You dumb bastard.

CharresBarkrey 15

Holy mother of ****. Kill it. Kill it before it reproduces.

TheDrifter 23

But Alan, it's more fun to pretend he was serious.

Iknoweverything 29

Even if it WAS satire, the fact that he used the word "swag" is justification enough to thumb him down, if not forcibly sterilize him.

Quit feeding the troll so it can't grow any stronger.

Why are you embarrassed to buy condoms? You're not embarrassed of having sex are you? YDI for being immature.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Uhm I'm sure when the time comes that I'm sexually active, I'll be embarassed. I'm just a timid person. Always have been, always will be. That's no reason to say someone deserves it.

Those definitely weren't ribbed for your pleasure

There should be no embarrassment in trying to keep yourself safe. Be proud.

dude, everyone buys condoms. get the **** over it

If you're too immature to buy condoms openly, you're too immature to be having sex.

Next time, buy those condoms with confidence OP!

there are plastic bags and you couldve show him tge receipt