By Anonymous - 24/07/2013 20:56 - United States - South Hadley

Today, I was buying condoms but was a little embarrassed so I went to the self-check. I scanned the condoms, then a magazine and tried to put the condoms under the magazines to hide them. The store guy saw me, thought I was shoplifting and I was kicked out of the store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 832
You deserved it 15 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude if you're too embarrassed to just buy some condoms, you're probably too young. Just man up and buy them... Sorry but YDI man.

If you scanned them, couldn't he just look at the screen?

Comments

Why'd you not show him that you paid for it? Like the receipt or something?

Seriously, if you're too self conscious to buy condoms, don't have sex. You deserved it.

You're a bitch. People can't help being self conscious, especially about a subject that our society has pretty much deemed taboo. You can't just say those people deserve it and shouldn't be allowed to have sex. I have a social anxiety disorder and would never dream of going to buy condoms because I'd probably have a panic attack. However, I also have my boyfriend of 3 years to buy them for me and we will have sex whenever the hell we want. Stop being so judgmental. You don't even know the OP or what her story is.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Who said anything about sex?? She could have been buying them for a friend.

asnakelovinbabe 16

14- APPLY COLD WATER TO BURNED AREA.

PiQo 6

If you're too embarrassed to buy protection you're not ready for sex....which means you're definitely not ready for kids!!!

vencku 13

The whole idea of condoms is so you can have sex without getting kids. People generally become sexually active before they reach the age where they ought to procreate.

That's true. But the problem might be that if you're to embarrassed to buy them then you might be to embarrassed to insist your partner use them. Which could lead to all sorts of unsavory shenanigans

justmeCee 16

Did you know that 26% of new Hiv infections are from kids between the ages of 13-26? Condoms can protect against HIV and other stds, along with help prevent pregnancy. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands people in North America that are infected and don't know it. Condoms can protect 99.9%. If Op is not mature enough to buy condoms, then they should abstain from sex. And fyi..still very possible to get preggos while using a condom.

That's not true! #100 taught me today that condoms don't protect against STD's. I guess I've been wasting my money for all these years! </sarcasm>

That's kind of the point, 20. Condoms protect against unwanted pregnancies. If you're not mentally and emotionally ready to buy condoms without freaking out, you are not ready to have sex. Sex kind of tends to cause pregnancy if you don't use protection. If you're too freaked out to buy protection, you will probably end up knocked up.

I_Hug_Cats 26

Did you not have the receipt? even if you didn't purchase the items yet it will still show that you scanned it.

Hey, at least you are having sex...and smart enough to have safe sex. Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's perfectly natural.

I would have written them a strongly worded letter

Dear sir, I paid for those damned condoms. Sincerly, Angry Customer.

sharibaby 6

Again, not like your the only person in the world having sex. But! On the bright side...condoms or stuff like Preparation H?? Nothin better than them knowing THAT about you! ;)

If you're worried about being judged at least make it worth it and buy a large cucumber and some butter with them

pheebs314 17

Wait... What are you doing with the butter?

That's what I was gonna say! Hell, own that shit! You're getting laid! Cucumber, butter, whipped cream, cherries..and some crackers, for after

Epikouros 31

The butter's for frying the cucumber slices, obviously.

You need some extra lubricant for a large cucumber. That is what the butter is for

pheebs314 17

It can not possibly be good to stick butter up there... o.o

If you can't buy condoms don't have sex! It's that simple.

cottoncandymango 17

Why would you even be embarrassed to buy condoms? You are actually smart enough to be safe... But maybe a little dumb enough to not know that you're not the only one in the world having sex. There's nothing to be ashamed about using protection to have safe sex.