By tvaladie - 17/04/2009 00:19 - United States

Today, I was bored and decided it would be fun to pretend to be an undercover cop and pull over other cars. The first car I pulled over was a real undercover cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 139
You deserved it 350 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, you're retarded. You know you can go to jail for that?

Comments

you are aware that doing that is incredibly illegal, right?

svfd412 0

#96...No its not. Lol. Its illegal to sell blue in some states. You can buy red from multiple websites with ease. I'm a volunteer fire captain. I'd know.

It's either a felony or a misdemeanor, depending upon what state you're in, and punishable by fine ($1000 in IL) or up to a year in Jail.

Couldn't you find more entertaining ways to break the law?

I don't know what is worse, this incredibly ignorant lie, or the people who believe it!

That's super messed up. A girl was raped and killed in my neighborhood when some perv pretended to be an undercover cop and pulled her over. There is a law against it in my state now.

either you are very dumb or this is fake.

Kitty34_fml 0

If this was real, the OP would be going to jail. Like others said, it is a felony. Unless you are writing this from your prison cell, it's fake.

#52 is so obviously not a cop. And if by some stroke of God that he/she actually is...what an incredible idiot. Both my parents are cops & I'm applying after I graduate from college in May & I guarantee we'd all be incredibly pissed about this tool. Give this guy a citation and scare him a bit? Great plan! So...what will your story be when this guy does the same thing and then does something truly terrible? He's not pulling over friends, he's pulling over random people. That is SCARY and indicative of having some SERIOUS issues. Stuff like this makes it hard for real cops to do their jobs because people are nervous to pull over. Who knows when something awful could happen--as many people have cited here (ie #71 & #141). I hope this guy gets in serious trouble.