By Anonymous - 19/04/2009 18:42 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a 5-year-old girl and we were coloring. She made me a card that was very sweet, so I smiled. She looked at me and went "Don't smile, your smile is really scary." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 710
You deserved it 5 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bnomis 0

Aww, what a precious little bitc- I mean girl. I love kids, but I couldn't eat a whole one.

BRB, lolling forever. I'm sorry, that's hilarious. Don't take it too seriously, 5 year olds think tons of things are scary.

Comments

dnr928 0

She's just a kid, don't take it too harsh. They don't have a filter. Of course not a lot of older people have a filter instilled either.

ILoveJace01 0

Lol omg. That's horrible. Unfortunately, kids, for the most part, call them like they see them. Just to be a jerk, I probably would've smiled wider. =)

Rokinbassmaster 0

There must be twenty FMLs like this one.

don't worry... my little cousins were scared of me... they cried when they saw me...

AWWWW don't kids say the darnest things? and it doesn't mean she wasn't correct in telling you that your smile was scary! YDI yet FYL

I have an idea, why don't you and anyone else with similar problems commit suicide so I don't have to deal with your whiney bullshit on and offline. Also, kids shouldn't be allowed to speak until they pay taxes.

average_girl 0

i would have slapped that girl! teach her some manners!

Do you have braces? That might be the reason why.

Where did she go? You said she went... hope you didn't let her go somewhere unsupervised!