By Anonymous - 19/04/2009 18:42 - United States

Today, I was babysitting a 5-year-old girl and we were coloring. She made me a card that was very sweet, so I smiled. She looked at me and went "Don't smile, your smile is really scary." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 710
You deserved it 5 296

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bnomis 0

Aww, what a precious little bitc- I mean girl. I love kids, but I couldn't eat a whole one.

BRB, lolling forever. I'm sorry, that's hilarious. Don't take it too seriously, 5 year olds think tons of things are scary.

Comments

hahahha oh thats jokes and # 2 is funny

I can feel for you OP! My family and friends don't like it when I smile either, though in my case they DO have a legitimate reason(I am normally fairly dour/serious but occasionally I get up to all sorts of mischief(which is usually when I smile)). So my question is, is there a reason she would associate your smile with something scary? Bad teeth? Bad association to some event?

FlatBaby 0

I used to think that about my mom when i was younger.. But its OK now.. Kids are like wild animals actually =) Showing teeth is a bad sign to animals, it creeped me out to smile with teeth when i was younger =)

BreakableAngel09 0

this used to happen to me all the time with my little sister.... turns out, that's just because when i smile, i'm usually about to tickle/chase her... but whatever. little kids will say some weird stuff.

peeeacceandlovve 0

awe that's sad but msybe ask her y fyl

zackkmann21 0

Ahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahha