By barbie - 18/05/2009 05:48 - United States

Today, I was at the water park with my boyfriend. We were getting on a two-person tube slide. As I went to sit in the front I noticed the lifeguard looking me up and down, what I assumed was him checking me out. I found out I was wrong when he said, "Heaviest in back." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 745
You deserved it 10 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"what I assumed was him checking me out" stuck up much?

where does it say she's fat? She could just have a really scrawny boyfriend!

Comments

RedJester23 6

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is hilarious F your boyfriend's life

Couple of things that don't help sympathy. "Today, I was at the water park with my boyfriend. We were getting on a two-person tube slide. As I went to sit in the front I noticed the lifeguard looking me up and down, what I assumed was him checking me out. I found out I was wrong when he proceeded to say, "Heaviest in back." FML" 1. "Assumed was him checking me out" That's pretty presumptuous and conceited. There is no denying it. He's a LIFEGUARD, last time I checked lifeguards don't go around blindfolded. 2. "I noticed the lifeguard looking me up and down" Doesn't mean the lifeguard is rude. If he had gone into your face and said that comment, then he would be rude. But he didn't. In fact, how did you know he was talking about you and not just looking at the people going onto the slide? Self-conscious much?

maby your boyfriend is just really skinny

what a dick. he should have just let it go.. people don't know when to close their mouths sometimes.

un_known_fml 0

You know, the lifeguard is not prejudiced - so maybe you should check if you do need to lose a few pounds.

Hey, just because you are heavier than your boyfriend doesn't mean you're fat. I'm a size 8, and my last boyfriend weighed less than me, and I'm definitely not fat, he was just scrawny. These people calling you fat are just disappointed with their own boring lives and want to make someone else feel worse than they already do about their sad insignificance. Stay strong.

sama_fml 0

ignore all those people calling you fat, i bet they're even fatter than you in real life, but are so insecure about themselves, they decide to take it out on you. i'll guarantee you at least half the people saying "you're so fat" need to hit the gym themselves. and as for the lifeguard, he wasn't being mean, just frank. maybe the other people were all skinny, i dunno, but don't take it personally.

DancePro 0

Aww........ I'm sorry! F that stupid lifeguard!!

i have yet to date a girl who, in proportion to height, weighs less than me haha... not saying much considering my weight but still