By barbie - 18/05/2009 05:48 - United States

Today, I was at the water park with my boyfriend. We were getting on a two-person tube slide. As I went to sit in the front I noticed the lifeguard looking me up and down, what I assumed was him checking me out. I found out I was wrong when he said, "Heaviest in back." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 745
You deserved it 10 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"what I assumed was him checking me out" stuck up much?

where does it say she's fat? She could just have a really scrawny boyfriend!

Comments

pinkuggs4ever 0

Girl it's okay. I'm heavier than my boyfriend. =P Ge plays maad sports though and I don't do shit.

Just so everyone knows, It is pretty reasonable for her to weigh more than her boyfriend. I weigh less than my girlfriend, and she isn't fat. The problem is that I weigh just under 120, which is ridiculous considering that I am pretty much spot on 6 foot.

abylaunch 10

YDI for asuming that just because a guy is looking at you it means he actually likes what he sees. Why are so many girls like that? the second someone looks in there direction they asume they're being checked out.

THE FACEBOOK HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE YOUR GF TO FIGURE OUT YOU'RE CHEATING ON HER QUIZ: Question #1: Does your girlfriend use facebook? Answer: Yes YOUR RESULT: PRETTY ******* SOON!

sophie55 0

That sucks I am soooo sorry. I would have kicked him so he would not be able to have kids for 25 years .. ha!

stepup0220 0

well that doesn't necessarily mean you're fat. is your boyfriend really skinny?

Emilyroxx 3

I agree with number 127. Why would you even care if your boyfriend weighs less? he's just doing his job.

dopebaby420 0

Maybe you should be less of a disgusting pig.

Haha you are fat enough that you need to sit at the back of tube and you actually thought someone was checking you out. It's the lifeguards fml for having to deal with a land whale in denial.