By I_Am_The_Edge - 11/06/2009 16:06 - United States

Today, I was at the park when I saw a homeless man sleeping on a bench. I thought it would be funny to throw a small rock at him. He thought it would be funny to pull out his knife and chase me for six blocks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 158
You deserved it 2 671

Top comments

I don't blame him. I'd chase you with a knife if you had thrown a rock at me too. YDI.

Comments

Did you actually think that was a good idea? Many homeless people have mental illnesses. You were just asking for it.

pickles2b2 4
epic_delight1337 0

Aw you little bastard. You couldn't have thrown a quarter or something? LoL. One time i went to a park and there was a hobo in one of those picnic shelters and he was sleeping on the table the whole time.

^^^ WTF who cares about some hobo sleeping on a park bench....did u get chased by him or something interesting? don't think so, so shut the **** up. no one cares!

You're a ******* dick. I hope that guy calls the cops on you.

Agreed. But I laughed my ass off when I read it.

Pocahontas22_fml 0

on what retard he doesnt have a ***damn fone

finalone34 3

A homeless man calling the cops? That's wired no home but he has a phone. Lol

xd0rkiee 0

You`re kidding, right? If it`s true, YDI.

BIGGEST YDI EVER YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!! I HOPE HE WOULDA STABBED YOU AND FINISHED YOU OFF!

bob1124 0

Really? You're complaining? You should have seen it coming dude. Don't throw rocks at people.

Eresbel 0

You exemplify everything that is wrong with this world. Seriously, this situation could be a metaphor for a lot of social movements, politics, etc. You are probably the reason people started using the c-word.

He should've got you and gut you like a cornish game hen :) YDI

nightmare22 0

Dam ur fuked up y da hell wud u do dat shit ppl like u piss me off YDI asshole