By dream1334 - 02/06/2012 23:28 - United States - East Rockaway

Today, I was at a wedding. After videotaping the ceremony for a few minutes, my memory was full. I went to delete another video. I accidentally played the loudest video I had. No one was looking at the bride or groom anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 173
You deserved it 9 686

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

josebaseball11 14

I bet it's **** (FML didn't let me finish the comment)

I sincerely hope it wasn't the video of your loud sexual escapades with tiny Mexican midgets. Because that would certainly attract the curious stares of wedding attendees!

Oooo kid can't take a joke! Just try to be humorous a little harder next time! After all this is the Internet.

Trisha_aus 15

Mexican midget? Mario?? Oh wait, nvm...I was thinking of this tiny bloke named Mario, who has a brother named luigi and they are not after donkey kong, they are karate teachers.

You tried too hard, 51. Just let it happen…

The_CL0GGER 0

OK, you're in the spotlight, just chill, play it cool, record more video, nothing happened. Unless as previously stated it was during when people objected to the wedding, that would be akward.

Trisha_aus 15

Akward? Hmmm...learn something new everyday..but what could it mean...that akward.

Although one thing I'm wondering, wouldn't you have paused it right away? If you let your **** sit there running, then you totally deserved it, dumbass.

ThisBeAUsername 6

When all else fails, blame it on lending your camera to a friend.

Baconman345 9

The sequel to Wedding Crashers?

Op just look around and say " This isn't where I parked my car" and just walk off man.

Aspen_Grace33 27

It wasn't a homemade sex tape was it?!