By Anonymous - 19/07/2014 11:35 - United States - Imperial

Today, I was at a party, and someone called the cops on us. I dove into a bush that turned out to have thorns. I got multiple cuts and a sprained wrist, and got arrested anyway. Its kind of hard to hide from the police when you're screaming in agony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 326
You deserved it 27 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Easiest game of hide and seek for them. Sorry for the rough night.

Comments

You deserved it big time. Next party your at try to find a better escape rout, or just stay home if your under age.

You deserved it big time. Next party you're at try to find a better escape route, or just stay home if you're underage. <<-- FIX'D!

badluckalex 23

op needs to work on their ninja skills

Maybe he shouldn't add evading police to his list of charges

Im not sure why people are saying OP's life sucks. Dude. Own up Dont jump in a ******* bush

I've never understood the logic of hiding from the police when they come to a party. Do they arrest everyone for being there or what? If it's underage drinking, it's nice to know your police care about the law whereas in the UK they couldn't care less if you did anything underage.

I would think you would be more likely to get arrested if you hide, because then it seems like you're guilty even though you might not be.

Was wondering this myself, if you're in a private residence, then what is the problem?

If they get a noise complaint then the police show up

But why would you be arrested for being loud?

I was at a party in high school once where cops showed up, including a helicopter. Walked out the front door, and they couldn't care less. However, they DID chase and book everyone that ran out the back door! So no, no need to run or hide...

We always ran it seems stupid to hide. There's usually only 2-4 cops and say 20-40 people good luck chasing everyone lol

Well the main reason people run isnt because of being arested, its because if they get caught the police will inform their parents.

Corvo_Attano_4 12

Use the thorns to fight off the police

lilbillXD 16

when you try to evade cops hide in shadowy corners or have the stamina to out run them thats the basic rule.

The rule of thumb is 'I don't have to out run the cops/dog/guy-with-gun/whatever. I just have to outrun one of my friends.' My corollary to that rule is 'And I'm not above tripping them'.

Or don't do things that could get the cops to even want to chase you.

Then hiding was just a waste of time.

knoxxx 22

Eh, YDI for underage drinking at a party loud enough to get the cops called.

Where are there so many "I agree your life sucks" the dumb duck deserved it

Then how did you post this if you got arrested?