By anonymous - 19/07/2014 04:43 - United States - Cape Coral

Today, the guy I've been seeing for a year and a half ended it. Why? He found another girl. "She's just like you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 115
You deserved it 4 216

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1dvs_bstd 41

that makes absolutely no sense, clearly he's a moron

Comments

1dvs_bstd 41

That was probably one of the worst things he could've said..

1dvs_bstd 41

That's what the OP should have said. The OP is the girl and if he dumped her for a girl like her, isn't she the real deal? Try to understand before you reply.

Rule #1 of comedy: Any joke that requires a detailed explanation isn't funny.

1dvs_bstd 41

Bastard, I wasn't replying to myself. And what makes you a comedy professor?

It's the coke bottle in his bum. It gives him super comedy powers.

kingdomgirl94 29

Okay wow: first of all, that was ******* ignorant. I know a lot of people with down syndrome, and using it as an adjective like that is disgusting. Its been a while since I've seen a comment that offensive. **** you man. Second, that picture is this thing called a pig; you might have heard of them, since you seem to be related.

temmera 16

#40: I can take a joke (even one that's considered offensive), but what the hell is the matter with you?

kingdomgirl94 29

You're right, I really should apologise to pigs, comparing them to people like you really is offensive to them. Sorry pigs.

idk doc, I understood the joke right away and thought the person who didn't get it was dumb.

kingdomgirl94 29

Oh yes, because calling someone out on FML and browsing FML in my spare time means that this is all I do with my life. I guess my fulltime job and studying in University count for nothing because if I have spare time to spend on FML, my life is pathetic. I wonder what that makes your life, seeing as you're on here too?

MrsFlowers 9

To The Island: You have a sick sense of humor.. You might want to consider getting mental help. Making down syndrome comments/jokes is just messed up! And on top of that telling someone to abort all those babies is ******* cruel. And then to sit a child in there? You seriously have a messed up mind, and please.. REFRAIN FROM HAVING KIDS.. EVER. You think this makes you Hitler? LOL no. You are your own version of an idiot. Feel free to name yourself whatever you want. And on top of that don't ******* 'lol' shit like you all of a sudden don't care. Nobody on here had a pathetic life just because they have some extra time for FML. If our lives are pathetic... What does that make your life? You're on here just like everybody else, you dumb ass. So you comment collapsed on itself. You've clearly hit rock bottom in your life and because your brain in underdeveloped.. much like a cave man, you act out in immature ways. Sorry that your life is a piece of shit... because you don't even deserve that much.

incoherentrmblr 21

Somethings are meant be looked at objectively or subjectively, or in this case, abstractly. Make your choice and persue. Results may vary...

I'm not sure I want to get involved here, and I could be wrong, but I think 13 meant that what OP's boyfriend said to her was one of the worst things he could have said to her. I don't think it was that 13 didn't understand 1's joke, it was just a simple case of thread jacking-- so every other comment here is a bit of an overreaction.

26-48 Calling our lives pathetic when you wrote a ******* paragraph when you got butthurt on a comment on FML? I'd say you are the pathetic one.

Well isn't that interesting. The comment to which I was referring has since disappeared, making me look like an asshole. To whomever deleted the comment, thanks, but I don't need any help looking like an asshole. I can do it just fine by myself.

kingdomgirl94 29

Love that comments against him are gone but his rude ones aren't. Doesn't mean he's right, just that he can abuse the report system.

This same exact thing happened to me. Exact time, exact excuse. Small world.

#71 Are you sure you are not an ex of OP's gf?

79- she might be OP's ex-boyfriend's new gal, the world is small indeed.

that makes absolutely no sense, clearly he's a moron

Ted, I only have one rule: New is always better.

That AND hes really attached to her as well.

Don't feel too bad. You're one of a kind that he will miss out on. Well, unless you have a twin. :U

I guess my form of humor was a bit sub-par or it wasn't taken well, therefore I apologize for it.

jack_jill05 14

Chin up OP, if hes that shallow, he doesn't deserve you.

I'm sure you'll find someone else, "just like him"

wickedalwayswins 7

Or not another douche... that would be nice, too.

Yeah, I'm not sure OP would actually WANT a boyfriend "just like him."

"Just like him, but less stupid" Let's go with that.

supersquirel500 10

well at least you know he likes your attributes.

"The guy I've been seeing" After a year and a half? Sounds like you didn't lose much.

If he's that much of an asshole and that shallow you're not missing out on anything. I'm sorry though such loser wasted your time.

Woops,thanks for pointing that out! I meant to say such a loser..