By Anonymous - 27/09/2009 00:40 - United States

Today, I was at a baseball game. I was eating my nachos when all of the sudden I woke up in the hospital, with my dad sitting next to the bed. Apparently, I was hit with a foul ball. He kept the ball for himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 709
You deserved it 3 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Apparently, you like getting smacked with balls. Why do you want it? I wouldn't want to hold onto balls other people have held and smacked around.

Comments

Ouch...Well at least he stayed with you. I think he had a fair claim to it, seeing as you were kinda knocked out when it bounced off your head and landed between the seats...

The whole knocked out thing is an FYL, but as for the ball........ we need a "Who cares" Button.

That's exactly how capitalism works! Your dad made the catch, mainly because of your failure, so he keeps the ball and doesn't have to share it with you. [sarcasm]I'm sure your hospital bills will make you proud to live in a country where we freely choose our health insurance from a wide range of competitive options.[/sarcasm] Unfortunately, this story probably has a subversive socialist ending, because the stupid nacho hog is going to have access to the ball eventually. So, kiddies, to succeed in capitalism, keep your eyes open for others' failures as opportunities to profit. Jump right in take what is there.

31st....lol jk but still ur a pussy for going to the hopsital for a ball to the head.

potsie 0

yes, because when ur unconscious u can definitely tell them that you don't want to go to the hospital...

Chicostick 0

So you were so absorbed in your nachos you didn't notice any of the signs that a foul ball was coming your way? Like the smack of a bat, and all the people around you lunging to catch it? YDI. That's the stupidest thing ever. If you like nachos that much you ought to cut back on them.... might get hurt.

Good job @ being alert @ the ball game. if you want some nachos, you should eat them elsewhere. The mall might be better suited for you. leave the ball games to the real fans!

uhhh don't you listen to the warning before the game that foul balls and broken bats may fly back into the audience? YDI to the max.

TOTALLY like A Prayer for Owen Meany (book) slash Simon Birch (the movie)... ridiculously so. Made me laugh though, but hope you're okay!

idiots11 0

you deserve it for not paying attention

Count yourself as lucky for waking up. There was a little boy hit with a foul ball a few weeks ago. It broke his skull. The doctor's don't know if he will ever fully recover.