By Harry - 10/06/2014 01:56 - United States - Seattle

Today, I was walking in the street, and the next thing I know, I'm waking up in a hospital. According to witnesses, a guy came up and hit me over the head with a baseball bat. Apparently that's a thing that happens now. But it's okay, he had an excuse: he said he was drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 496
You deserved it 3 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People blaming their actions on being drunk and refusing to take responsibility pisses me off so much. I hope you didn't just let it go OP.

Comments

Demig0d6 14

Hope op had a nice walk on the street I guess...

No he didn't! He got hit in the head with a baseball bat!

nattlecakes 19

Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol! Anybody? No? Okay...

incoherentrmblr 21

I guess you were Peanut Butter & Jelly to him...

People blaming their actions on being drunk and refusing to take responsibility pisses me off so much. I hope you didn't just let it go OP.

in Australia, self-induced intoxication is not a defence an OP's attacker would be charged with 'assault with the intention of causing serious injury'

Assuming they're American then they should have been charged with assault and public intoxication. But I'm sure most countries are that way.

You should be held completely liable for your actions if you are self-induced intoxicated anywhere in the world. OP's attacker deserves everything they get.

Driv3r001 8

I see future charges being pressed.

Wouldn't it be assault with a deadly weapon?

The knockout game: drunk edition.... got to love assholes that go for an attack of opportunity.

badluckalex 23

#15: *psychobats. ...You know, because of the baseball bat.

martin8337 35

Yeah, because your phone will definitely think you mean "psychopats."

Be careful when walking through cities, always be aware of your surroundings, there are some idiots out there doing this moronic thing called "wilding"...even if u r in ur car be aware, if a group of people start to form, just get the hell out there quick

35, 38: an outrageous rampage usually involving sexual attacks by men on women.

skyeyez9 24

Sounds like when a group of feral dipshits get together and surround an individual (usually a female, or the elderly) like a mob and beat them unconscious "for fun." I would love for them to surround the wrong person and get shot.

Like the group that harrassed and then attacked two transvestites. The transvestites, however, turned out to be professional MMA fighters on their way to a themed party :) One hell of a good video.

daisylokes 16

why all the dislikes on #5..... shes just giving advise. Haters

It sickens me that some people don't take responsibility for their actions, especially when hurting someone while being drunk. Hope you get well soon.

It's bullshit that anyone thinks they don't have to take responsibility for their actions, I don't give a shit if you have a mental disability, you still have to take responsibility

I'm favoriting this FML solely for your comment. Thank you.

Alan, Sirin, do not delete this FML. Keep it up so that people can see this comment.

Well obviously if he was drunk then that makes it okay. Idiot.

Obviously. Unless he used an aluminum bat.

91hayek 31

This is ******* sick. If this is from the Knockout Game, there needs to be a revision of the laws that penalise dumb fuckwits who latch onto crazes from the internet. If you were inspired by the internet and it is an actual craze; and you did it to get notoriety on the web, you do serious time in buttrape prison. No two ways about it. **** that guy. Hope you get better OP.

This needs a follow up because I want to know if that guy got charged! If he got away than hopefully the witness can give a good sketch to the police. This shouldn't go unpunished as it will most likely happen again to someone else and this time the guy may cause serious brain damage or kill someone.

damn. Hitting strangers, even hitting hard enough to do that and still wont take responsibility? That is a psychopat right there, do him a favor and turn him in before he kills someone. (maybe he will learn a thing or two. maybe.)