By Anonymous - 05/11/2010 10:05 - United Kingdom

Today, I was accused of shop-lifting by an old lady in a supermarket. Having proven myself innocent, I tried to storm off to show my displeasure at the situation. In my haste to make a dramatic exit, I tried to go out of the entrance and walked straight into the automatic door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 900
You deserved it 13 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

aha!! wow that's embarrassing & I would have cracked up but hey you didn't know while walking out mad while all in the moment.

You must be a huge wuss. I would have punched the old hag for making a blatantly false accusation and told her that her glaucoma or macular degeneration must be affecting her eyesight. Then I would have taken her license away

Only huge wusses punch old ladies. OP may be a huge idiot, but you're the wuss wanting to punch old ladies...

ioceano 0

****** old ppl always getting in everyones business...

Many old people are extremely judgmental and discriminatory and what's worse is the fact that they think that they are doing nothing wrong. One time when I was 14, an old guy who lives near me ran up to me on the sidewalk and he believed he had the right to hold me against my will until I told him who my parents were. My parents complained to the police afterward because the guy was going to try an tie me up if I hadn't pushed him off me. I honestly had not done anything wrong, the old guy had initially confused me with another kid who threw snowballs at his house a few days earlier. Once he realized I wasn't the right kid, he became convinced that I knew this person that threw snowballs at his house because we both looked like "losers".

bamagrl410 31

I laughed out loud at this comment. I'm also surprised more people didn't vote YDI.

Hahha time to pick a different supermarket to shop at LOL EPIC FAILURE!! :)

The worst thing you can possibly do after being accused of theft is to run out of the store... Wtf where you thinking...??? You're supposed to walk away haughtily and calmly, showing your displeasure by means others than childish running around. Otherwise, you incur the danger of being tackled by a security agent who misunderstood the situation, regardless of having just proved your innocence...

#44: Boy do you fail at life... Typical highschool jock.

nerdwithagun 0

This is exactly why I don't like old people.

Whats wrong with that old hag! You're not guilty of being a thief....just a dumbass!