By Anonymous - 18/02/2013 19:11 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I was about to make out with my boyfriend, so I quickly swallowed my gum. Moments later, I started choking on the gum, and ended up spitting it out into his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 085
You deserved it 40 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

queen_awks 16

You could have just spat it out instead...

So now your boyfriend knows that you spit instead of swallowing.

Comments

Really? you couldn't pause for a moment, turn around, spit out your gum in a napkin and than make it out with? Are his lips that tasty that you craved for it and couldn't spare a moment?

ColbyGB 13

I think he would have rathered you had you throw it out than spit it on him..

That's kinda gross .. Gum stays in ur stomach for a long time.. It's prob good u spit it in his face.

totally harsh but you could've purred and said "I accidently coughed up a hair ball." but ydi gum is to be desposed of before and heated activity

There is a time to spit, and a time to swallow. Guess which one this was?

Shorty777 4

Why didn't you just take it out of your mouth and throw it away?

clette 2

Yea it sucks but do you know how long it would have took for that gum to be digested

Sugarfur 2

Or, instead of swallowing or spitting out the gum, you could learn to make-out with the gum still in your mouth? Also, you can always swap it back and forth as a little game. As for the gum not digesting, are you all six years old? That's a myth.

I can tell you from VERY personal experience this is really NOT a myth... I'll save you the details, you can use your imagination.

Obviously you can't makeout with gum in your mouth too? Simple task!