Letting you know

By Anonymous - 18/02/2013 21:30 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, I felt like letting my ex know just how I felt about all the bullshit he put me through. I dug up his number, typed a long paragraph with lots of pain and emotion, and sent it. The reply was, "No wonder he broke up with you." Thanks, whoever has that number now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 510
You deserved it 46 511

Same thing different taste

Comments

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

Kind of makes ya wonder why he got his number changed to begin with..

Right?! Op did it to herself like plaxico

Or maybe he didn't get his number changed and this was just another girl who picked up his phone.

chlorinegreen 27

Maybe it's better off u said this to a random person then your ex? You got what you said off your chest but didn't exactly burn bridges. You never know, if you sent it to your ex he could of said something that could of hurt you more or even started rumors. Just be glad you got what you needed out, just sucks that the person on the other end couldn't of been a little nicer or even understanding.

this is why whenever i was dumped (i was never the dumper, only ever the dumpee), i deleted his number straight away so id never be tempted to text him. you broke up for a reason, so its better to cut all ties as soon as the relationship's over. sending a bitchy text never gets you anywhere, all it does is make you look petulant and desperate

Not every relationship ends badly. Some people can handle break ups without needing to act like enemies afterwards. Though this applies for cases where none of the partners did something horrible to each other.

PandaKitteh 20

Well, at least someone knows how you feel. Sorry OP :c

I feel like it's far more likely that her ex wanted to get one last dig in without having to really hash it out.

PandaKitteh 20

Well, what I meant was at least she didn't keep her anger all bottled up inside.

well. there is only one direction to stupid.

Life's way of telling you to move on, OP.

Damian95 16

Some people just aren't worth the trouble of typing a long text. Then again some people aren't worth reading one either!

chlorinegreen 27

Just from personal experience but guys don't usually like reading text novels. Keeping it short and sweet is better. But I understand you had a lot on your chest op.

Why don't you express it to him face-to-face?

spliit_fml 8

I believe that was a reference from one of Daftp's songs "face to face"

Damn. This whole time she thought it "wasn't her, it was him". Btw, thanks for the nightmares.

Great, its midnight & I see your profile pic 9, I was hoping to get some sleep tonight.

FYL for having a shitty bf, but ydi for that feeling necessary

Maybe it's just because I know a lot of people who've done this, but I got the impression that they've been broken up for a while and she just desperately wants to get back with him by making him feel bad.