By Anonymous - 18/02/2013 19:11 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I was about to make out with my boyfriend, so I quickly swallowed my gum. Moments later, I started choking on the gum, and ended up spitting it out into his face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 085
You deserved it 40 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

queen_awks 16

You could have just spat it out instead...

So now your boyfriend knows that you spit instead of swallowing.

Comments

Why did you think you had to get rid of it? There is nothing wrong with making out with gum in your mouth.

Laurenlou 24

There definitely is something wrong with making out with gum in your mouth! It's pretty gross. Maybe I'm just traumatized by the fact that when I had my very first kiss, the guy tried to give me his gum from his mouth to mine. I've still never met some who likes kissing with gum in their mouth, or the other's mouth for that matter.

Well I don't see the big deal. I mean, if you're comfortable enough to kiss someone then it shouldn't be gross at all. It's not like you have to share it with them either. that's just how I look at it.

WKER143 9

Yeah I don't think it's a big deal either, it can even add nice flavor! I know tons of people who like it, it's actually a pretty normal thing

Suaria 38

Or could guys could have just played a game where he tries to find the gum in your mouth. Eventually, one of you would have had to spit it out.

inumiko 12

Can't you make out while theres gum in your mouth? or you can just simply excuse yourself and throw it away. swallowing gum is really bad for your stomach.

inumiko 12

Can't you make out while theres gum in your mouth? or you can just simply excuse yourself and throw it away. swallowing gum is really bad for your stomach.

It's not that difficult to kiss with gum in your mouth lol.

tell him he can spit on you to make it even

Didn't you know when you swallow a gum you will have a gum tree growing in your stomach and you might end up farting gummy balloons?