By Anonymous - 27/05/2011 15:31 - United States

Today, I walked into work looking like I had peed myself, all because my husband thought it would be "hilarious" to slam on the brakes while I was drinking hot coffee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 391
You deserved it 3 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dont wear those pants to work. Just dont even wear pants to work, they are overrated.

TylersMB 0

so im guessing you were wearing dark colored pants or jeans? because anything light colored would have showed the color of the coffe. your husband is a nice person btw.

Comments

ItsAllBeenDone 0

i agree with your husband. it is pretty funny

lulututu 4

And I agree with you. :)Its HILARIOUS!!

Throw hot coffee on his lap. See how he likes it.

Preferably when he doesn't have pants on. He'll get the message then.

It's not really an FML that he did it (since you don't seem to have suffered lasting damage); rather, the fact that you married someone who finds that situation hilarious is the real FML.

Well it was either 100 pts for hitting the old lady in the crosswalk or 250 pts for give you a wet lap. Looks like husband is Winning!

Get a sense of humor OP! I'm sure you can think of worse things to do to him later!

Yeah, like pouring ice water on his junk while he sleeps.

or poke some laxative suppositories (several) up his butt, again, while he sleeps.

logcabin69 0

dump ice cold water on him while he's in the shower! :D

He is an @ss and stupid. You need to be great full that you did not get burns due to the coffee. One lady had her clothes melt into her skin. She got 3d degree burns. It was quiet nasty! Nothing you would want! This sounds funny but it could have lead to the hospital.

wait so you didn't think that was hilarious? I don't get women :)

TalkinSmack 6

I hope, in return, u punched him in the junk! what an idiot. that could have caused u to be badly burned.