By TooShort - 03/05/2009 14:06 - United States

Today, I walked into a restaurant with my parents to celebrate my Mom's birthday. They immediately got a kid's menu and crayons out for me. I'm 15. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 364
You deserved it 8 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 20 and I always grab the crayons on my own. I like coloring.

karls 0

Coloring and chicken fingers are the best. Not an FYL ;)

Comments

may_cause_fail 0

Stop whining. Be glad you can still order off the kids' menu. Also, at 15, you're not exactly an adult yet.

randomsloth 0

umm...you pretty much are a kid

brio_fml 0

tell them otherwise. you'll be glad when you're older and people think you look young.

I'm almost 21 and this still happens to me occasionally...

oh honey ive got it worse. im gonna b 20 in a few weeks and it happens to me. worse i have a 12 year old brother and sometimes when the drinks come i get the cup with the lid while he doesn't. worse my dad is 50 but he looks mid 30s and ive been mistaken for his 'young wife' 3 times when i was 17 once when my mother was with us and once when my brother was with us.

ROBOYAK 0

you just gotta laugh it off

If that's the worst that's happened to you so far, consider yourself lucky.

AntiChrist7 0

you probably act as a little baby.

blankslate 0

That happened to me until about a year ago (when I was 18). I wouldn't really get offended or anything. Like #3 said, I like to color.

brydeec 0

Hey, at least you'll look like you're 20 when you're in your 40s. Let's see what those other old bitches have to say about that!