By TooShort - 03/05/2009 14:06 - United States

Today, I walked into a restaurant with my parents to celebrate my Mom's birthday. They immediately got a kid's menu and crayons out for me. I'm 15. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 365
You deserved it 8 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 20 and I always grab the crayons on my own. I like coloring.

karls 0

Coloring and chicken fingers are the best. Not an FYL ;)

Comments

I'm 16 and this happens quite a lot D:

Lalalal_fml 0

That always happens to me too! And I don't appreciate it as much as these other people do; it's embarressing. WTF I don't want to eat a ******* grilled cheese sandwich when I go to Olive Garden. I came for the pasta! And the kid's menus suck so much, they can at least add some Sudoku. Sometimes the waiters have to pause and think about whether or not they'll hand me the kid's menu. When they see the glower on my face, they usually just ask.

missmorningstar 0

You're only 15 anyway. At most resturants kids are consider 13 and under. Really, you're only 2 years older. Worry about this when it happens at 21.

thelonelylurker 0

15? You're a baby. You can start complaining when they do that to you at 20.

French_Benefits 0

Happened to me one time. I was 19, and I had a beard. That didn't bother me. What bothers me is that apparently there are little kids with beards.

wow, it's your mother's birthday and all you can think about is yourself? shut the **** up and go back to school, fucktard

SmexxiHunny 0

LOL weelll ur never too old to colour!

TheOwnager 0

Haha, this happened to me just a few weeks ago. I'm 17, it's embarasing but i always have a nice laugh about it! :)