By cmc9540 - 27/09/2012 02:14 - United States - Selden

Today, I walked in to my apartment to see my husband sitting there with his toes painted pink. When I asked him why, he said, "I wanted to feel pretty." This is the man who is about to be the father of my child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 416
You deserved it 9 002

cmc9540 tells us more.

Maybe I am. They did look better than mine

Top comments

chunkalicious 7
habibiiiiiii 2

Men want to be told they look good too

Comments

Looks like all the FML commenters are united on this one. This doesn't happen often. I wish, when it did, FML HQ would send a guy to travel to wherever the OP is and just give them a slap...

Having a husband who feels secure enough in himself and in his relationship with you to start doing things that please him is a bad thing. Yep, sure, **** your life. Grow up, men can wear nail polish, make up, dresses, heels and lots of other pretty things. He's going to be a fantastic dad for being a confident, accepting person. Too bad I can't say the same for the mum.

Ehm, that totally depends on the situation. It could also be a very real call for help. The father of one of my old classmates started doing that, and a couple months later he announced he was gay, decided to abandon his family and started a brothel on Aruba...

random365 0

Lol maybe one day dad and baby have a spa day or paint each others nails lol. I also like how he didn't choose a "masculine" like red, blue or something like that he was bold and chose pink. If your gonna go go hard lol. If he did a good job you should give him props most ppl can't do one hand let alone both lol then you should make him do yours.

There's nothing wrong with men wearing pink. There's something wrong with you judging him.

he was only painting his toenails, it really isnt a crime. iv curled my fiancé's eyelashes out of boredom before, it's just a bit of fun.

zero91 4

hes just curious . dont worry bout it op :)

What's wrong with that? Why put people into gender stereotyped boxes?

What's wrong with that? Why put people into gender stereotyped boxes?

cornielious 1

you should start growing out all your body hair