By cmc9540 - 27/09/2012 02:14 - United States - Selden

Today, I walked in to my apartment to see my husband sitting there with his toes painted pink. When I asked him why, he said, "I wanted to feel pretty." This is the man who is about to be the father of my child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 416
You deserved it 9 002

cmc9540 tells us more.

Maybe I am. They did look better than mine

Top comments

chunkalicious 7
habibiiiiiii 2

Men want to be told they look good too

Comments

confettifarts 4

My fiancé used to paint his fingernails all the time. It never made him less of a man, gay, or make me love him less. He only stopped cause our stupid school considered it "cross dressing".... Seriously? But woman can wear pants and shorts... I don't get it. But anywho, don't be so butthurt over him having some fun. My fiancé doesn't paint his nails anymore, but he still comes and gets pedicures with me! Maybe you should be more open minded and love him for who he is. I don't think painting his nails is going to damage the baby or your relationship in any way... Unless you make a big deal out of it.

He's more of a woman than you'll ever be.. And more of a man than youll ever get...

Um seeing as I already got him, your comment makes no sense.

clue_me_in 20

I really don't think it's necessary to call OP a bitch and judge her ability to be a parent. I guess giving the benefit of the doubt works for other FMLs but not this one.

kikimonole 13

I'm saying YDI because there is nothing wrong with him wanting to paint his nails. Did he do a good job? Because I think it'd be awesome to have a father that doesn't mind the girly things! Girls seem to be having to accept guys and their habits more than guys have to accept girls' habits. I think it's time to change that!

ha that's nothing my husband tried on one of my tank tops he's also tried on a pair of my jeans and a shirt that's almost too small for me and almost ripped it but it fit better afterwards...he is the father of my child and it was just something we laughed about so what he painted his toenails at least you know he'll be a fun dad

It's a free world. Good on your husband for not letting society dictate what he can or can't do.

SO??? Why can't a man feel pretty? They're his toes, let the man paint his own goddamn toenails. As if you have any right to judge him.

rroughknight1 0

maybe hes preparing for whats to come in the future...unless its a boy...then this is not some good news...

Way to be sexist? Why can't men wear nail polish?

Hey if that man wants to be pretty, Let the man be pretty!!