By HeyArnold91 - 14/09/2012 05:57 - United States - Apo

Today, I was happy to finally receive an email from my younger sister, whom I have not been able to talk to for months due to being in the military stationed overseas. The email was to tell me my mom is in jail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 623
You deserved it 1 756

HeyArnold91 tells us more.

HeyArnold91 8

Top comments

perdix 29

Your sister should have been writing you regularly! Nothing cheers up a hero serving his or her country overseas than regular reports of your mom's criminal activities before the inevitable arrest. Thanks for your service :)

Your correct usage of "whom" brought a tear to my eye. Well done indeed! My faith in humanity is not even remotely restored, but at least I have some hope.

Comments

TheTwistedOtaku 16

1, is that all you could come up with? Sorry OP but your sister sounds like a jerk, don't let it get to you I'm sure in good time you guys will be close again.

16- it was all she could come up with in time to be the first comment.

CantusVulpis 12

Actually, this was originally a comment for something else, and for some reason it post here... Sorry. :/ Wish I could have edited it in time.

RedPillSucks 31

This is why we welcome our alien overlords.

14-no matter how horrible the FML is, there will always be trolls telling them they deserved it.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I'm sorry about that :/ why is she in jail?

Why do people ask questions like this about FMLs?

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

Because 6, OP can comment on fml's they have posted and tell us.

I've never seen a reply from an OP on an FML, but now I know I suppose.

BeforeItWasCool 12

24- there are quite a few if you look for them.

Probably isn't the best news to hear... I don't envy you OP :/ I hope that everything works out

Well, that sounds like something you'd want to hear. :+(

daydreamer244 13

At least you received an email.

perdix 29

Your sister should have been writing you regularly! Nothing cheers up a hero serving his or her country overseas than regular reports of your mom's criminal activities before the inevitable arrest. Thanks for your service :)

DMarie2014 5

Sorry to hear OP :( thank you for fighting for us though

Must've made you feel jailed being over seas at that time!