By clumsy - 07/05/2013 00:45 - United States - Murfreesboro

Today, I tried to "trip" and fall into this guy I've had a crush on. I missed and fell on my face. He stepped over me and kept walking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 846
You deserved it 53 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He sounds extremely rude - if someone falls, people should at least make sure they're ok. Then again, that's what you get for using cheap tricks.

Well that was rude of him.. Try just approaching him and talking to him, OP. Though he seems like a jerk if he didn't even try to help you up..

Comments

I trip a lot! But never by trying.... Talent for tripping is just not in everyone. Sorry, OP. Goodluck in getting your man to fall in love with you.

RedPillSucks 31

What ever happened to throwing down a handkerchief? Too victorian? What ever happened to throwing down your panties? Too Kardashian? What ever happened to just talking to the guy? Too practical?

What a jerk. At least you now know he's no worth your time.

YDI in terms of you falling. Stop playing silly games and just ask a dude out! Guys like confidence. Even so, it seems you did yourself a favour. You found out what an asshole he is.

I think you are really falling for him!

Guess he just didn't want to fall in love

what i don't get is the fact your username is 'clumsy'. you fell over on purpose which isn't clumsy.

Try saying "Hi" next time instead of believing the stupid crap you see in romance movies.