By clumsy - 07/05/2013 00:45 - United States - Murfreesboro

Today, I tried to "trip" and fall into this guy I've had a crush on. I missed and fell on my face. He stepped over me and kept walking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 845
You deserved it 53 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He sounds extremely rude - if someone falls, people should at least make sure they're ok. Then again, that's what you get for using cheap tricks.

Well that was rude of him.. Try just approaching him and talking to him, OP. Though he seems like a jerk if he didn't even try to help you up..

Comments

What ever happened to a simple hello?

You deserved it, moron. Next time you have the hots for someone, be a normal person and just ******* tell them. Idiot.

Ugh, I've had some awkward situations like this with girls trying ridiculous things. Most girls that try things like this are actually far more obvious than they think they are... in which case, not surprising he walked off. A little bit of feminine confidence without being forward is generally the better plan.

Just to make it clear, I don't think I'm anything special (it may come across like that). I'm just a normal Joe Bloggs that's confident and treats people nice.

I'd talk to him and after a while ask for his phone number

I was going to sarcastically cheer you for your choice in guys, but judging the way you chose to "approach" him makes me feel that you deserve each other :)

Playing dumb/clumsy is never cute. YDI

coldsteelstu 4

could be teaching you a lesson for playing games. would have been easier to say hi.

skyeyez9 24

Well, now you know he is a jerk. You probably imagined him much nicer in your head vs reality....which is normal. But now you can move on and focus on an actual nice guy next.

He's a jerk? She's the one who's trying (unsuccessfully I might add) to manipulate him. If it'd been me, I'd have stepped over her too. She deserves it.

skyeyez9 24

It was a ridiculous, and stupid idea to meet him but she didn't do it out of meanness. However, stepping over a person who just fell and keep walking is mean imo.

I have had women do this to me before. When it is done by mistake it is funny and understandable. As a guy, I can tell there is NOTHING cute about doing this on purpose. All this does is tell us you are an attention seeker and overly dramatic. Next time if you actually like a guy try acting normal and just saying hi.