By Andrew - 20/04/2011 16:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to get my wife to have sex with me, she told me she couldn't because she had her period. She's two months pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 377
You deserved it 11 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She just didn't want the baby to be poked by your ****.

Some women keep having periods when they are pregnant, maybe she is one of them.

Comments

CaityHomes 0

Also u can have ur period and be pregnant

KaskStunter 4

I don't think you are supposed to have sex during the first 3 months of pregnancy, it is considered dangerous.

Yes That Does Suck.. But When I Was Preg My Periods Never Change.. Very Weird.. But It DoeD Happen... Sorry Op !!

I also blame Bush. And all ignorant tea baggers everywhere.

1) Sex while you are pregnant is not in any way gross or dangerous. It does not hurt the baby at all. 2) YOU CAN NOT HAVE A PERIOD WHILE YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!! Some women may continue to bleed a bit, but it is not a period. During a woman's period, the lining of the uterus is being shed.

That can't happen during pregnancy. Bleeding at all is abnormal and while not necessarily dangerous, it should be evaluated by a doctor. If you don't believe me, google it or ask any medical professional. You can not menstruate while pregnant.

Try being a little more sensitive, you dick. Some women never stop having periods throughout their entire pregnancy.

Well you can have bleeding while pregnant that is not harmful. so really the issue here is that your wife is stupid enough to think that is her period.

katdiz73 0

some women still experience a period and some light spotting especially this early on in pregnancy, so you should cut her some slack.

itssmarisheesh 0

you can still have your period while your pregnant dummy look it up