By Andrew - 20/04/2011 16:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to get my wife to have sex with me, she told me she couldn't because she had her period. She's two months pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 377
You deserved it 11 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She just didn't want the baby to be poked by your ****.

Some women keep having periods when they are pregnant, maybe she is one of them.

Comments

bmsalinas 13

Maybe she wasn't comfortable with the thought of you two making love while she is carrying your child. Unless she's allowed you to have sex with her before (while she has been with child), then she just wasn't in the mood.

ladybugobgyn 0

Seriously? you have kiddie **** as your profile pic?!? WTF is wrong with you?

Blue_Barbie 0

Pregnant women can still go on their period u idiot!!! But still...u could really be that lousy in bed she has to lie. Shame for u!!!

biggap 0

@227 its perfectly fine and HEALTHY for a woman to have sex while she's pregnant... Most doctors suggest it.

Women can have their period when their prego you know that right?

i wouldn't trip, women have to be psychologically and emotionally ready for sex even while not pregnant, now add to that the fact they don't always feel pretty or sexy when they are pregnant, then factor in their ever-changing pregnant hormones. Try sympathizing and work with her before rushing to be all "woe is me" and call it a FML. I'm sure nothing we go through as guys will ever be as crazy as pregnancy.

darseidia 0

some women can still have her period when they're pregnant

that has to be the best excuse ever!! Haha

well op, at just 8weeks gestation it's very possible she was spotting, and as you can see from the comments lots of women seem to think it's a period.