By Andrew - 20/04/2011 16:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to get my wife to have sex with me, she told me she couldn't because she had her period. She's two months pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 377
You deserved it 11 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She just didn't want the baby to be poked by your ****.

Some women keep having periods when they are pregnant, maybe she is one of them.

Comments

I can't believe I've seen more than 10 comments saying "women can still have their period when pregnant". So, as a doctor, a very small biology lesson: a period means your uterus is destroying it's most external layers, which creates the haemorrhage, the bleeding, thus evacuating the content of the uterus. A pregnant woman would therefore lose any embryo if she had her period (even more, the embryo isn't even attached to the uterus 1 month after fertilization) It is STRICTLY impossible to have a period during pregnancy. A small bleeding, ok, but a period, never. If you have a period during pregnancy, it means you have (or have had) a miscarriage. Oh, and those who say "women can have their period when pregnant" and call those who say the contrary "stupid", "idiot" or else, are really pathetic. The others are just probably misled by the fact that ****** bleeding is associated with period, or by a bad explanation.

fieldhockyluva24 4

Thank you! I think most of the people saying that women can get their "period" while pregnant are simply confused of what a period actually is. Like you said, they just associate any vaginal bleeding with a period. This was really frustrating me!

missykrissy1984 0

Just imagine all the sex they'll be having once the baby is born... :D

we do spot when we are pregnant. you do know that right?

rashott 0

why would have sex while she is pregnant? u like fat hard belly all over you OP?!?

Mooshoo123 0

maybe she doesn't want the baby to feel you poking at him.. thts sick sex while prego.. ughhh thts like having the kid walk in on you.. and if you know she's lying CONFRONT her... Gosshh your dumb OP

thepirate19 3

probably isn't your kid. she is banging somebody else.

CaityHomes 0

Some women think it's wrong to have sex when ur pregnant so they make up excuses