By Hunterisawesome - 18/11/2011 19:24 - Reserved

Today, I received a fine for leaving my car at the airport. Each day it's been there, they added an additional $50. My car was stolen two weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 906
You deserved it 2 476

Hunterisawesome tells us more.

Hunterisawesome 8

I did report, but all they told me was that theyll look for it. I didnt have to pay the full fine but still paid $120

Top comments

Shouldn't you have reported your car stolen to the police along with the car brand, and liscence, etc?

ricerboy 0

Explain to the people running the airport, maybe they can help you out

Comments

tjv3 10

Well at least your car was found

If op finds the thief and explains the situation then I am sure they will be happy to pay the 1000 bucks for op

Really guys? 2 weeks is 14 days. 14 * $50 is $700. Ignoring that any car thief would want to drive the car a little bit before he parked it for 2 weeks, that is a maximum of $700.

But you are forgetting about the starting fine.

Oh yes, and thumbing your own comment makes me more wrong.

dulayole 6
ricerboy 0

Explain to the people running the airport, maybe they can help you out

Torva_fml 16

Give Op your stack of 1's, maybe that'll help pay the bill.

If you know which airport it's at, go look for it.

Exactly. Can't you just go get it now OP?

WhiteDream_fml 0

Maybe the OP couldn't find their car at the airport parking garage (because those things are always packed) and assumed it was stolen? Or maybe it was a mix up with the people from the airport. OP you should go check with them.

deadmeow5 0

Hopefully you can explain to them and get it all sorted out...Good luck, OP!

Shouldn't you have reported your car stolen to the police along with the car brand, and liscence, etc?

They should even have security footage of the thief! So in a way OP was sort of lucky..

Did you report it stolen?? You shouldn't have to pay for it.

sorry OP! maybe you can argue the fines. cant hurt to try, especially if you tell em your car had been stolen.

perdix 29

Do you **** your car? What the hell is this story doing in the Intimacy section?